Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Cookie a Day

Have you been searching for some new and interesting holiday cookie recipes? Well search no further than Chatelaine! The December issue arrived in my mailbox today with a beautiful cookie wreath on the front and a feature on seven cookie recipes inside. There was also a tease about the Cookie a Day feature on the Chatelaine website.


Doesn't that picture make your mouth water? Well every day from November 10 right up until Christmas they are revealing another cookie recipe. Some of them look pretty standard and traditional but it looks as though they'll be sharing some new and unique recipes as well.

Only 8 recipes have been revealed so far but already I think I'll be adding some to my Christmas baking schedule. Like maybe Raspberry Sugar Cookie Hearts...


...or French Butter Cookies...

...or maybe even Sticky Toffee Shortbread Bars! Not really cookies but who's keeping track? ;)



I've already added the page to my favourites and I can't wait to see the rest of the recipes. Hope this post has inspired you to do some Christmas cookie baking too!



P.S. I'm drawing a winner in my giveaway this Friday so don't forget to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was just blogger profiles and I found your site, I think your blog is interesting and I would like you to visit my blog.

    If you follow me I will follow you...Jesse

    ReplyDelete