Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Shutterfly Christmas & A Special Offer For Bloggers!

After I posted about holiday cards and how they've gone out of fashion I was pleasantly surprised to hear from quite a few people who reported that I was dead wrong because they still send cards every year. With that in mind, I’m excited to post tonight about Shutterfly and their awesome Christmas photo cards (keep reading for a special offer for bloggers).They let you incorporate one or more of you own photos into their beautiful designs. And with hundreds of designs to choose from, there’s bound to be one to suit your tastes. Their pricing is great too and they even offer free shipping on orders over $25!

I'll definitely be sending some of these Christmas cards out this year, I just can't decide which design I like the best. I think I've narrowed it down to these ones but I keep on changing my mind!





Shutterfly also does party invitations that are so nice they make me want to throw a holiday event just so I can order some!




And you can even use Shutterfly to make great gifts. Who wouldn’t love a personalized wall calendar that they can enjoy for a full year?

And I’ve got exciting news for my fellow bloggers. Shutterfly wants to give you 50 cards for free! Just click here to find out more.

For everyone else, order your cards now so you have them in plenty of time for the holidays. Each card comes with its own envelope to make sending them easy. And if you're really feeling hands off, Shutterfly will even send your cards for you! Visit the Shutterfly website today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment