Thursday, December 9, 2010

This Year's Christmas Cookies

Every year I make a selection of Christmas cookies. I take some to my office, Chris takes some to his and we eat the rest here at home! I generally start baking about about a month or so before Christmas, freezing the cookies as I go, but this year I fell behind and I find myself with 12 days until Chris' last day in the office, aka my cookie deadline, and I haven't baked a batch! Tonight I decided it was time to get down to business so I spent some time selecting this year's cookie lineup. These are the cookies I will be baking and blogging about over the next 12 days.

Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies

Via Kraft Canada
French Butter Cookies

Via Chatelaine
Peanut Butter Bites

Via Better Homes & Gardens
Chocolate Shortbread Diamonds

Via Martha Stewart

Holiday Icebox Cookies

Via Martha Stewart
It's a lot of cookies in a pretty short time so this could get interesting. Be sure to check back in with me over the next 12 days to see how it all turns out :)

2 comments:

  1. Those Icebox cookies look very cool!
    Good luck with all your baking and I can't wait to hear how they all turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the baking and I can't wait to try some of them

    ReplyDelete