Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DIY Flatpack Toys

During one of my random trips around the internet I stumbled upon Readymechs and had to share with you. Readymechs are free, flatpack toys for you to print and build. They are designed to fit on an 8.5"x11" page and can be printed with any colour printer. You don't need much to make them, just double-sided tape, some thick matte paper and less than 20 minutes!

Some of them are cute...





...but some of them are kind of creepy!


To check out the whole collection and download some of your own, head over to Readymech. Each toy has its own free PDF pattern for you to download and put together. And when you're finished with all the pre-made templates maybe you'll be inspired to create some of your own. Happy building!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah. I hope you had a nice holiday and Happy New Year to you!

    These are so adorable! I think I may bookmark this site for a future date because my son would just destroy them now!

    ReplyDelete