Friday, January 21, 2011

In Stitches - A Confession

So here's the thing. At the beginning of the month I decided to give my little blog features that I'd repeat each week. I love my By the Batch and Party Perfect features but, and here's the confession, I've started to dread Fridays and my In Stitches posts! The truth of the matter is that knitting is hard work for me and it goes reaaaally slowly. The scarf that I had intended to bind off and add fringe to for today's post is still only about the size of a dishcloth! The long and short of it is that this Friday feature has got to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying learning how to knit and I intend to continue. In Stitches will reappear from time to time as I complete new projects but it won't be a weekly feature anymore. And you know what? I don't think anyone is really going to mind ;)

If you are interested in knitting then the place to be is really Ravelry. It's a knitting and crocheting community with over 1 million members. You can sign up for free and get access to thousands of free patterns in over 200 categories plus chat with other knitters for ideas and advice.


I hope you all have a great weekend - I'll be busy turning my dishcloth into a scarf :)



P.S. Don't forget to enter my CSN Stores gift certificate giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment