Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Party Perfect - The Party Dress Magazine

Today I wanted to share an awesome party planning resource in the form of a website called The Party Dress. Founded in 2009, The Party Dress is a website dedicated to all things entertaining.  It provides daily eye candy and entertaining tips to encourage readers to get creative!  They offer inspritation for all sorts of events and have great DIY ideas so you know I'm a fan!

This month it got even better with the release of the first issue of their online magazine. Click here to check out it!


It's got a million awesome ideas for showers, weddings, birthdays and more. My favourite feature has to be their Easter Bunny Brunch for children. So many super cute ideas that make me wish I had a little one just for the occasion!

via

via

via

Adorable, right? Head on over and check out the magazine for yourself. I guarentee you'll be inspired!
Now if only they'd ask me contribute... :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! There are so many online magazines out there, I can't keep track! I actually just found one last night called Styled - you would love it! http://asubtlerevelry.com/styled. I'm off to check out The Party Dress!

    ReplyDelete