Friday, April 1, 2011

Magnetic Calendar - April

Last month I posted about starting a magnetic calendar with different squares for every month. I'm excited to show you my April calendar - full of purple, pink and bunnies!


This month I included some bottle caps with scrapbook paper and Easter eggs glued inside.


There are cute little Easter stickers for a few of the days and I also cut out some shapes like a little yellow chick and blue peep bunny.


For more information on the materials and how to put it all together you can check out last month's post. It takes a bit of time creating all of the elements but its such an easy and inexpensive project that has big impact on my shelf.


I'm so glad I stumbled across this idea out in blogland because I'm having so much fun putting the months together. Make sure you click on the images to see the full size versions and check out all the details!



P.S. Linking this up to:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

No comments:

Post a Comment