Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Party Perfect - Wills & Kate Viewing Party

While I can't profess to love the concept of monarchies I can confess that I do find the royals quite fascinating and I am looking forward to this Friday's Royal Wedding. Where I live, the ceremony begins at 6am so I will be getting up and ready for work super early so I can watch before I have to leave for the office. Sadly, I'll be watching alone because my husband thinks I'm crazy but if I was having a viewing party I'd be stealing a few of these ideas...

Betty Crocker has a whole page devoted to the event including invites to download and creative ideas for food like this Union Jack Fruit Pizza.


Design Editor is offering some awesome free printables that you can use to decorate on the cheap. (these are all over blogland so I apologize if you've already seen them a thousand times!)

Via Design Editor

If you're willing to part with a little cash then Bird's Party has an adorable set of printables available for $7. The picture below only shows a fraction of what's included. I love the little corgi!

via Bird's Party

Last, no viewing party would be complete without a toast to the happy couple. I think Jamie Oliver's Champagne and Strawberry Cocktail sounds absolutely delicious. And the fruit makes it ok for morning consumption. Right? ;)

via Jamie Oliver

Will you be watching the wedding on Friday?


No comments:

Post a Comment