Thursday, July 7, 2011

Magnetic Calendar - July

Well I've been completely MIA for a while with a week of vacation and then family obligations and somehow July arrived! I can hardly believe that it's already July 7 - I didn't get a chance to wish my fellow Canadians a happy Canada Day or my American friends a happy Independence Day. I'll assume you had a great one all the same :)
Now that we're in a new month it's time for another magnetic calendar!


This month was all about summer, sunshine and the beach! Here are some close ups so you can see some of the stickers and other elements I used. I think my favourite is the little pitcher of lemonade!




For more information about how I made my calendars or to see the months I've completed so far just click here. And if you decide to make your own please be sure to comment here so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment