Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Magnetic Calendar - September

Well I've completed my September calendar and there are still 9 days left in the month so I'm calling it an accomplishment! I think the thing to remember is that I'll have it up for many Septembers to come so it's not so bad that it's only for a week this year.


Even though September makes me think of fall I didn't want to go too overboard since really most Septembers are quite mild here and the leaves are really only just beginning to change colour. So instead I tried for more of a harvest feel with reds and golds. I mixed in some fall flowers, a couple of apples and some of the cutest owl stickers I've ever seen. Here are some close-ups so you can see the details.




As always, if you'd like to see the rest of my completed months (I've finished 7 now!) or you'd like more information on how they're created you can click here.

Now I better get moving on October!



 P.S. Linking to:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!!! It is uber cute!!

    ReplyDelete