Friday, November 4, 2011

50 Days Until Christmas - Holiday Pinning

This week has been a busy one and I'm a little disappointed because I still had some Halloween projects to share with you but just never got the chance to post. I'm calling November 4th too late for Halloween stuff so I guess I'll just have to hang on to the photos until next year. In the meantime, did your realize there are only 50 days left until Christmas?! My husband is not into the decorating quite as much as me so we have an agreement that no Christmas décor sees the light of day until December 1. But that doesn't mean I'm not already planning my Christmas crafting on Pinterest! Here's a sample of some of the great ideas I've found.

1. Ribbon Wreath 2. Glitter Dollar Store Deer 3. Fairy Light Vases 4. Rolled Paper Card
5. Origami Wreath 6. Paper Trees 7.Winter Jars 8. Advent Calendar 9. Paper Pinecone 
Have you started your holiday to-do list yet? My next task is to get started on determining this year's Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment