Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DIY Birthday Card - Dream Big

Just a really quick post today to share the birthday card I made for my brother last month. This one was made entirely with scraps and stickers that I already had in my stash so it's eclectic but I love the way all the layers and pieces work with each other.

Please excuse the Christmas tablecloth - this picture was actually taken in December!

I think my favourite part is the little birthday hat sticker I put on the bird. It helped to make the card more birthday focused instead of just a general greeting. It's a trick I've used before here.


I really love the impact that DIY cards make. Your recipient feels special that you took the time to create something just for them but the reality is these are so easy to make! Do you make your own cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment