Monday, January 2, 2012

Magnetic Calendar - December

I know this post is a little (ok, a lot) late but I still wanted to share with you. I've fallen way behind in making my magnetic calendar - I missed October and November altogether - but I'm determined to get back on track. I started last March so I've really only got January and February to make before I can pull out last year's! In the meantime, here is December's calendar.


Obviously I had to go with a lot of red and green for December  but you'll also notice a blue square for the first night of Hanukkah. We have a couple of family birthdays in December hence the cupcakes and I also included some bottle caps, a few picture squares and a cute little elf. Here are a couple of detail pictures.




If you'd like to see the rest of my completed months or find out more about how I make them you can click here. Hopefully I'll have January ready to share very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment