Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day Decor Inspiration

Last year I went all out decorating for St. Patrick’s Day and created quite a few crafty projects. This year the baby is obviously taking up a lot of my time so I haven’t gotten much past the searching for inspiration stage. If you’d like to check out last year’s projects just click here.
St, Patrick's Wreath
In the meantime, here are a few of the best ideas I’ve seen around the web for this year’s decor.
First, I love this quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day Banner from Rebecca over at Simple As That.  It’s made of things you probably already have around the house like old book pages and buttons. So cute.
St. Patrick's Day Banner
These Shamrock Boutonnieres from Martha Stewart are also really simple to make using the provided template. Martha’s are made of fabric but you could use paper to make this project even easier!
Shamrock Bouts 
Last but not least, I think this Glittered Top Hat created by Cristin at Serendipity is so creative and unique. She started with a hat from the dollar store and dressed it up for St. Patrick’s Day. You could create similar hats for all sorts of occasions and they’d make a great addition to a mantle or shelf.
Glittered Top Hat
I’m hoping to get some time in the next week to at least pull out last year’s creations but my little guy will decide whether or not that will happen! How about you? Do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment