Friday, September 28, 2012

G is for Gramps DIY Birthday Card!

Happy Friday! Chris has been super busy with work this week so I’m really looking forward to the weekend and spending some family time.  But first, a quick post today to share another homemade birthday card. This past Monday was my Dad’s birthday so, of course, there was a card made.

G is for Gramps  Birthday Card

This one started with a blank dollar store card and then everything else on it is from Sassafras. The main tag is a sticker from the Apple Jack line and since the card was for my Dad/Nathan’s Gramps and he plays the guitar it worked really well! The banner trim is also an Apple Jack sticker that I cut to size for the top and bottom and the background paper is from their Count Me In collection. Last but not least I used some Party Time felties to give the card a birthday feel.

Birthday Card Details

I sometimes have trouble making cards for men since a lot of my supplies are cute or girly but I love the way this one turned out using only things I had on hand. Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment