Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Most Popular Posts of 2012

Happy New Year! 2012 was a great year for me with the highlight being the birth of my son :) Tonight I want to take a look back and share my most viewed projects posts of the year.

This Clothespin Wreath was a hit on Pinterest and was my most viewed post of the year. It was really easy to do and I’m thinking about making another one soon with a Valentine’s Day theme.

Clothespin Wreath

People really got a kick out of my DIY Turkey Headbands this past Thanksgiving. Again, another really simple project but they turned out so cute!

DIY Turkey Headband

Another popular post was my Paper Flower Garland. I love this one because, if you’re a paper crafter, then you’ve already got everything you need to put these together.

Paper Flower Garland

This template for Monthly Baby Photos was a real hit both on the blog and with my friends in real life. I post Nathan’s monthly photo on Facebook each month for my friends. It’s a fun way to watch him grow and to commemorate his milestones.

Monthly Baby Pictures

And last but not least, you guys were digging my homemade birthday cards – these three in particular! Find the posts here, here and here.

Dream Big Birthday Card Birthday Cards DIY Birthday Card

I’m really glad that my cards have been popular as I’ve made a bunch more recently and will be sharing them soon. I’m still debating on whether to have a week devoted to cards or to do one  a week for a while. Anyone have a preference?

Here’s hoping 2013 is a fantastic year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment