Monday, March 4, 2013

Sesame Street 1st Birthday Party!

Hello! Yes, I’m still here and I’m sorry my posting has been so sporadic lately. Being back to work and figuring out our new family schedule has been tough and the blog has had to take a backseat despite the fact that I’ve got lots of great stuff to share with you. Well I’m hoping to correct that now but introducing a series of posts about my son’s first birthday party. We went with a Sesame Street theme – he loves the characters and I loved working in all the bright primary colours. Over the next week or two (I’m trying not to over commit myself here!) I’ll be posting about everything you see here – and maybe a few more things I couldn’t fit in the collage!

SesameStreetBirthday 

I’ll come back here after each post to add a link so it’ll be easy to find everything. Here’s a partial list of the projects I’ll be writing about:

  • Sesame Street Invite
  • Baby Food Jar Favours
  • 12 Month Summary Bristol Board
  • Heart Garland
  • Sesame Street Pennant Garland
  • Mason Jar Decor
  • “Framed” Guest Photos
  • Tissue Paper Pom Poms
  • Balloon Wreath
  • Photo Garland
  • Table Decor

Hope you’ll come back to see all of the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment